Trainee Sales Advisor
£18,785 whilst training. Potential OTE of up to £50k pa once qualified.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an ambitious Sales Advisor to join one the South’s largest car supermarkets. We are looking for a highly motivated individual who can deal with high volume enquiries whilst providing the best possible customer service. You must have excellent communication and negotiating skills along with a professional and personable manner. This position requires a 5 day working week which includes weekends. Full UK driving licence essential.
Tasks include but are not limited to: -
- Establish good relations with every customer.
- Provide the highest level of customer service in line with company values
- Clear and transparent communication of all relevant information/products
- Achieve monthly vehicle sales targets to company expectations
- Achieve monthly sales targets of additional products such as warranties, diamondbrite and finance products in line with company regulations
- Accurate logging of customer details on in-house system.
- Accurate completion of internal paperwork
- Adhere to company policies and procedures
Experience/Skills Required: -
- Full Clean UK Driving Licence
- Experience in customer facing environment
- Good negotiating skills
- Ability to handle high volume enquiries
- Confident and clear communicator
- Approachable and always willing to offer assistance
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to multi task
- Knowledge of sales environment would be advantageous
- IT literate
To apply, please email a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org